Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home UK CCTV | 2 Night Vision CCTV Cameras

-->: Im after 2 night vision cams for my house
-->: one for the front and the other for the back
--->: Alright no problem. How far do you need to see from the cameras especially in the dark?
-->: well I would say about 70m for one and the other about 30m
--->: Is it a detached house?
-->: No its a flat.
-->: I am on the 1st floor
--->: As 70m is quite a distance.
-->: yeah
-->: well im saying 70 because that will be looking down the road
-->: the other one i need to overlook my car
--->: Alright no problem. Is the surroundings fairly lit at night>
-->: yeah its not pitch black
--->: OK and are you looking for something that basically does the job or something with fairly high resolution?
-->: :D
-->: well......I had someone key my car
-->: so I need something that will see faces if need be
--->: OK understood.
--->: http://www.ukcctv.co.uk/2-Camera--Wired-Outdoor-Recording-Standard-System-cctv-security-systems-digital-home-commercial-uk-PKG-0682.jsf
--->: The package above would be a pretty good fit.
--->: And the package below would be ideal with high resolution.
--->: http://www.ukcctv.co.uk/2-Camera--Wired-Outdoor-Recording-Advance-System-cctv-security-systems-digital-home-commercial-uk-PKG-0907.jsf
-->: ok...would I need to fit this myself
--->: These are fairly plug and play systems and easy to install DIY. But if you need us to install then we can do that too.
-->: Ok, and this is all done through a hard drive?
--->: Yes the recorder with a built in hard drive.
-->: Can I view my cameras through my Iphone?
--->: Yes you can with the advance system above.
-->: so with the above link I can view it via Iphone?
--->: Which has blackberry and iphone support as well as remote viewing over the Internet.
--->: Yes with PKG-0907.
-->: awesome, thats good because I do lots of traveling
-->: If I went with the above deal..how long until its sent out to me?
--->: If you place an order now then I can get everything out to you for a delivery on next Tuesday. As it is one of our best sellers we currently have cameras out of stock which I can allocate for you today in our next shipment arriving.
-->: Ok, Do I order it all online?
--->: You can do or you can give me a call on 0208 035 8671 and I can sort it out for you.
-->: ok, I will show my wife. I think we will defo go with that Kevin. Would there be a discount for the price of that?
--->: Sorry I don't have any discount quota left for this month as I unfortunately used it all up to my greatest luck :-) . But I believe my colleague Adam still has some left and possibly do something for you on that.
-->: awesome, lol
-->: what price could we say???
--->: Ah! I am afraid he won't tell me that :-). But ring him on 0208 035 8672 and I am sure he will be able to help you.
-->: lol, the sod///// :D
-->: ok mate, I will
--->: :D
-->: got the number so I will call later
-->: what time do you finish?
--->: Sure. All the best!
--->: We are here untill 5:00 pm.
-->: awesome, Speak soon mate :D
--->: Look forward to hear from you soon :-)
-->: ;)


Tags: Home,UK,CCTV,|,2,Night,Vision,CCTV,Cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment