Monday, March 29, 2010

Complete CCTV wireless Camera Kit

-->: Hi Kevin
-->: I need a 6 wireless Camera complete kit pls
--->: No problem. What is the system for?
-->: a wireless kit that does not interfere with Wifi router - can you help me with this pls
-->: It is going to be installed in a private college for outdoor and indoor use
--->: Sure. Wireless is rather expensive but we supply you powerful encrypted wireless transmitters.
--->: indoor/outdoor cameras?
-->: would it not interfere with wifi Internet ?
-->: Need 4 outdoors and 2 indoor cameras
--->: no as it would be 5.8 GHz. I would personally recommend going wired though as it would be much more cost-effective.
-->: it is the installation bit that is expensive on wired ones
--->: Sure but it would be much more robust. How far would be the furthest camera from the recorder? And how many walls in between?
-->: 40-50 meters is the maximum
-->: and thats an exaggerated guess. the actual distance would surely be less than that
--->: How many walls in between.
-->: maximum of 2
-->: mostly just 1 wall
--->: Right OK. Would you be installing the system yourself?
-->: i have someone who will install it for me but he's not a professional CCTV installer hence im going for wireless option which is easier to install
-->: do you offer installation service too ?
--->: Yes we can offer installation services as well.
--->: Let me prepare a quote for you based on your requirements.
-->: well, in that case what will be most cost effective option to go for: I need 6 colour cameras (4 outdoors and 2 indoors) with night vision, builtin DVR and including software
--->: OK if you would be considering installation from us then wired would be my advice. Can I please take your name, email address and a contact number please.
--->: Whereabouts is the premises?
-->: Lewisham Area
--->: Also indorr cameras needed with night vision or without night vision?
-->: i would prefer night vision pls
--->: OK Mehdi just bear with me while I prepare this for you.
-->: Can you give me 3 different options with details and prices that includes installation please
-->: you can send me an email
--->: Sure.
-->: with the details and prices with your name and contact numbers
-->: I prefer talking to and placing order with 1 person who i speak to
-->: i will wait for the email than
--->: No problem. My name is Kevin Smith and I am the sales manager here. I will send you the quote shortly.
-->: pls provide the cheapest options available and good prices as we are a new company and not enough funds
-->: Thank you for your help - will wait for the email with a workable quote - bye for now
--->: You're welcome. --- (www.ukcctv.co.uk)

Tags: Complete,CCTV,wireless,Camera,Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment