Tuesday, March 9, 2010

8 Camera CCTV System Deal

->>> Hi Kevin
->>> I know what sort of products I want but I could do with some help in putting a system together.
->> Certainly.
->> What are your requirements there?
->>> My client requires 6 x Internal Dome Cameras, 2 External Cameras, A DVR with spare capacity for additional cameras (maybe up to 16), A large flat screen monitor for the reception desk (22").
->> No problem. Internal cameras with or without night vision?
->>> Without. This is for a lobby area that is always lit up.
->>> Ext could do with the night vision if cost isn't too high
->> OK no problem. Let me build up a quote for you which would take 5 mins
->> Can I take your name, email address and a contact number please.
->>> I will also nee to make up the cables as the cameras are sited up to 30m away from the DVR.
->> Do you require cables and power supplies as well I assume?
->>> I will.
->> 300 m be enough?
->>> I would also like the monitor to be approx 10m away from the DVR. Is this posible.
->>> 300m should do it.
->> Can I take your name, email address and a contact number please.
->>> Sure
->> http:// http://www.ukcctv.co.uk/q-James-789
->> This would be your complete system James.
->> http://www.ukcctv.co.uk/q-James-789
->> Sorry the kink above.
->> link*
->>> You have 10 Dome cameras.
->>> Only 6 required.
->> Ah sorry my bad. Let me change that for you now.
->>> Can the monitor be approx. 10m away from the DVR?
->> Yes no problem.
->> Please refresh the link to view changes.
->> Look OK now?
->>> Yes - looks good
->>> Have do I connect the monitor?
->> Good question. Certainly had a long day. Let me just add that for you now. Sorry.
->> Please refresh the link again.
->>> ok
->>> Thanks Kevin
->>> What is the lead time for this & what length is the monitor lead?
->> Monitor lead is about 3 meters but i'll extend that to a 10m for you no problem. If you order today then delivery to you next Tuesday.
->>> Thanks for your help - I will come back to you tomorrow to confirm.
->> My pleasure. Look forward to hear from you tomorrow.

Tags: 8,Camera,CCTV,System,Deal

No comments:

Post a Comment