Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PTZ - Pan Tilt and Zoom CCTV cameras

-->: OK, I would like preferably a wireless sytem with one or two camera to record
--->: No problem. Is that for your house and external cameras?
-->: It is for my house and I would prefer them to be internal cameras to look mthrough patio style windows
-->: I would also like the cameras to record the images and to be able to save the images for possibly showing to the Police etc as I ahve had some problems with vandalism
--->: If you want them to look through window then they cannot be night vision as infrared will bounce back off the glass.
-->: OK, then I would like one camera to be external and to record and the other for use within the house and I would like to be able to move it around.
-->: Both to record
--->: For moving around you are looking at PTZ (Pan Tilt and Zoom) cameras which are rather very expensive.
--->: You OK with that?
-->: No, not really, I wanted to be able to physically move the camera around to different locations, perf to look out of different windows
--->: OK let me put together a package for you. What would be the cable lengths required for each camera?
-->: wireless preferably
--->: Again wireless is expensive and not as robust as wired. Wired would be my recommendation.
-->: i live in a rented cottage and i do not want to be drilling holes et
-->: Ok, give me a quote on a package
--->: wireless or wired?
-->: both
--->: Wired system would be around £465 exc.
-->: ok, a little more then I had anticipated
--->: Wireless around £750 exc.
by: www.ukcctv.co.uk

Tags: PTZ,-,Pan,Tilt,and,Zoom,CCTV,cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment