Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advance Pro CCTV Camera System

->>> We are looking to upgrade our current CCTV
->>> We currently have 4 cameras
->>> But they are not night vision
->>> Do you do a package with a mix of internal and external with night vision?
->> No problem. What type of premises is it and are you looking for supply only or supply and install?
->> Yes we do.
->>> We are in a 4 story office block
->>> Supply and fit
->>> We would need two internal cameras and two external with night vision.
->>> We would need the ability to record, remote view and burn the recorded data
->>> The current system already has Coax runs installed.
->>> Or perhaps Wireless might do!
->> I would strongly recommend against wireless for a business premises as it is not that reliable.
->>> OK
->> In terms of quality are you looking for something on the higher resolution side?
->>> I would say yes
->>> but without being able to compare what we have with anything else it is hard to say
->> Sure I understand. Let me put together a package for you and send it to you in an email.
->>> I was looking at the 4 Camera APro system
->>> But I was unsure as to whether the external cameras had night vision.
->>> I look forward to recieving your email
->> Yes they do.
->>> thnaks
->> So you have the cable runs already?
->>> we have coax cable runs.
->>> I have just been told that all our cameras are internal. We only have dummies on the outside
->> Alright! so it would be 4 internal cameras?
->>> that would mean that all internal cameras need to be night vision capable.
->>> yes
->> Do you currently have a DVR lock box
->>> What is that?
->> Like the DVR secured in a metal housing.
->>> No we do not.
->>> The unit sits in our post room.
->> Alright no problem.
->> Whereabouts are you based and how soon you require the installation?
->>> We are based in Maidenhead Berkshire. Our current system is running but the old JVC screen on reception has broken and security cannot see what is going on. So I would say ASAP.
->> Alright. I am emailing you in within 5 mins. We currently have couple of days vacant next week and if you agree to go ahead today I can get the ball rolling.
->>> Get it over to me asap and I can then try to get a decision made at my end.
->> Just emailed.
->>> I just got it.
->>> Thanks for the excellent service. I'll get back to you later on today.
->> My pleasure. Look forward to speak to you later today.

Tags: Advance,Pro,CCTV,Camera,System

No comments:

Post a Comment