Monday, February 7, 2011

CCTV Cameras and CCTV Sysems

-->: Hi I am looking for a CCTV camera to put in my horse's stable one
-->: that will work day and night and preferably wireless
--->: Sure...how many CCTV camera's are you interested in?
-->: probably 4. I was also wondering if it was possible to see the images from the cameras on my lap top at home ?
--->: yes that is possible...the DVR has the capability of remote access, all you need is a STATIC IP address
--->: now how far do you want the camera's to see especially at night?
-->: not that far to be honest, be the equivalent from an average bungalow roof to the floor
--->: safe to say 10m night vision
-->: yeah
--->: what kind of a budget do you have in mind? The reason i ask this is because wireless transmitters itself are £150.00
-->: Don't have a clue about budget to be honest, was just trying to get an idea of what I need to
-->: look for and how much it was going to cost
--->: Are you looking for just the supply or supply and fit
-->: is it possible to get quotes for both please
--->: Sure, just bear with
--->: me while i work out the cost
--->: May I have your postcode to check installer availability local to you
-->: it is HX3 5HL
--->: without installation the cost for Full 4 Camera Wireless System would be £1500.00 + VAT
--->: Bear with me while I work out with installation
--->: Now with installation, the cost would be £1850.00 + VAT
-->: that's brill, thanks for your help
--->: My direct line is 0208 035 8670 if you would like to place an order
--->: i can also work out a discount if you are interested in making the purchase today


Tags: CCTV,Cameras,and,CCTV,Sysems

No comments:

Post a Comment