Monday, February 7, 2011

CCTV Camera System from www.ukcctv.co.uk

-->: I want one camera IR 5-50mm lens, to fix in room
-->: (Camera Operational Range -30ºC to +50ºC)
-->: you have for this operational range?
-->: -30 to +50 C
--->: Let me check this for you now.
-->: ok am waiting
--->: http://www.ukcctv.co.uk/nvc-u100z-night-vision-cctv-security-camera.aspx
--->: This camera should be good as it has a built in heater and fan but
--->: I need to confirm with the manufacturer to double check -30 degrees
--->: Can I grab an email address to get back to you by tomorrow?
-->: yes!
--->: Also how many cameras are you looking to purchase?
-->: my email is
-->: savvas@xyrichis.com
-->: ok?
--->: Yes thanks!
--->: How many pieces are you looking to buy?
-->: maybe 30 pieces!
--->: No problem.
-->: I have a large project which secrete specifications will require approximately 30 pieces.
--->: That's fine. I will confirm this to you by tomorrow.
-->: this camera is ok to work -30 degrees?
--->: Yes it should be as it has a built in heater but to be 100%.
--->: I need to confirm from manufacturer.
--->: Is this required urgently?
-->: You won't make the humidity to glass ice front?
--->: Yes with heater their should be no condensation.
-->: ok am waiting yous email tomorrow?
--->: Yes you should have it by tomorrow afternoon.
--->: Is that OK?
-->: Send me an email, with the products you can with promitheyeis on cctv and alarms system.
--->: No problem.
-->: this mail you can send now?
--->: What kind of products you need? Can you be a bit more specific please?
--->: Like camera. DVRs etc?
-->: like, camera, ir camera, dom , all type camera
--->: You see as we are an e-commerce company everything is listed on the Web Site
--->: http://www.ukcctv.co.uk
-->: yous page in the internet i cant not see good! i see only the half :)
--->: Oh OK I understand. I would need to request that from our product development team
--->: and will send that to you tomorrow as well.
-->: nice! thanks :)
--->: You're welcome.
-->: If you have PDF FILES with the camera's specifications?
-->: to send me now?
--->: Unfortunately we do not have PDFs at the moment but will prepare by tomorrow for you.
-->: ok thanks
www.ukcctv.co.uk

Tags: CCTV,Camera,System,from,www.ukcctv.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment