Friday, July 9, 2010

CCTV - for Pizzerias and other Restaurants

--->: Hi, I am one of the Chat Operators here at UKCCTV. How can I assist you today?
-->: hi
-->: what I'm looking for is a system for 2 small units I run next to each other
-->: 1: a burger kiosk
-->: 2: a pizza takeaway/delivery
-->: there tends to be a lot of greese in the atmosphere so i need a camera that will be durable abd will stand up to a lot of cleaning
-->: is there such a thing?
--->: Let me check this for you...
-->: Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Kevin'.
-->: You are now chatting with 'Kevin'
-->: Hi Kevin
-->: Hi Andy. OK, so you require a 2 robust camera complete system with recording I understand?
-->: I have to small high output food outlets 1 burger kiosk and 1 pizza takeaway/delivery
-->: unfortunately they are not connected other than wirelessly
-->: I would like to monitor both opporations from my office off site
-->: the cams I need will need to stan dup to the greese/cleaning etc
-->: do you feel 1 cam each place would be enough?
-->: That depends on how big the place is?
-->: Are they small shops?
-->: do you have a guide?
-->: relatively small shops with upto 4-5 emplyees in at 1 time
-->: 2 cameras would be ideal at both corners looking diagnally
-->: and do people tend to get microphones installed too?
-->: Not a lot to be honest.
-->: ok thanks - I have had a camera in before but the greese seemed to have got inside it etc. and with cleaning the outter dome became dull
-->: o you have any hardwaring/durible solutions?
-->: I wouldn't recommend a dome in your scenario. It would have to be an outdoor camera which withstands this. How it would work is, basically you would have 1 or 2 cameras attached to a DVR. DVR will be connected to your Internet router to broadcast images over the Internet.
-->: So you need to have DVR and Internet at both places.
-->: I have internet in 1 and a wireless conetion in the other - if I have a DVR I guess it wouldnt matter if the connection wasnt 100% perfect all the time as it would be recxorded?
-->: Absolutely! The DVR has a built in hard drive where images can be set to store continuously or upon motion detection.
-->: ok great and then would this save on my office pc as well or no need?
-->: It has a USB port so you can just stick in a USB stick and download images that you need and play it on a PC or use it for police evidence.
-->: ok and so what about staff tampering with - prehaps 'accidentaly' taking out wires etc if they dont like the idea of being recorded
-->: could you let me know which cameras you would recomend as well please

Tags: CCTV,-,for,Pizzerias,and,other,Restaurants

No comments:

Post a Comment